Mexican finger food amuse easy recipe
Mexican Party Food Recipe
The tasty mexican finger party food recipe for your family picnics or simple backyard celebration.
- 1 – pound of Ground Beef
- 1 – package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 – can of Refried Beans (See Below)
- 1 – Jar of your Favorite Salsa
- 1 – bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 – 8 oz. container of Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Prepare Taco Meat as instructed on the Seasoning Package
- Spread Refried Beans on the bottom of an 8″ x 8″ baking dish. (This is the dish you will serve it in)
- Spread the Prepared Taco Meat on top of the beans.
- Spread the Salsa on top of the Taco Meat.
- Now spread out the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350˚F until bubbly. (About 20 mins.)
- Take out of the oven and serve with Tortilla chips and Sour Cream.
You will surely love the taste of this easy mexican party finger nachos bouche recipe.